- 16 oz. Farmland Double Smoked Bacon16 oz.
- 2 lb. 80% lean ground beef2 lb.
- 2 Eggs2
- 1 whole Small onion, finely diced1 whole
- 1/2 whole Green bell pepper, finely diced1/2 whole
- 3/4 cup(s) Barbecue sauce3/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Crackers, crushed1/2 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Salt1 1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground black pepper1/2 Tsp.
Heat oven to 350°F. Weave all slices of bacon together into a mat on parchment paper or cutting board.
Combine all ingredients except bacon in large bowl; mix well.
Place beef mixture onto one end of the bacon mat and shape into a long loaf. Roll bacon mat around meatloaf; place seam-side-down on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 1/2 hours until internal temperature reaches 160°F and bacon is crisp. Remove from oven and turn oven to Broil setting. Carefully roll meatloaf over so that the bottom is on top. Place under broiler to crisp bacon, about 5 minutes.
Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with additional barbecue sauce.