- 4 slice(s) Farmland Hickory Smoked Bacon; quartered4 slice(s)
- 2 cup(s) Frozen potato rounds, at room temperature2 cup(s)
- 1 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 inch squares1 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown sugar, packed1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley leaves1 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
Working one at a time, wrap each potato round and cheese square in a piece of bacon. Repeat with remaining potato rounds, cheese squares and bacon pieces. Dredge each bite in the brown sugar, pressing to coat. Place potato round seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet.
Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning with metal tongs at 10 minutes (halfway through).
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.