- 15 slice(s) Farmland Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon15 slice(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) All-purpose flour1 1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Baking powder2 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) Buttermilk1 cup(s)
- 2 Eggs2
- 1 Tbsp. Cayenne pepper1 Tbsp.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Chili powder1 1/2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Paprika1 Tsp.
Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk them together until they are combined nicely.
Add eggs and milk to the mixture and continue to whisk until all the lumps have gone and the mixture is smooth. Let stand 5-10 minutes.
Dip a strip of bacon in, swirl it around and then place it in a pan of vegetable oil or a deep fryer at 350°F.
Fry the bacon for 10 minutes, until the outside is crispy and brown.
Eat the crispy bacon goodness.