Ham and Sausage Breakfast Stromboli with Roasted Peppers and Spinach
- 4 oz. Farmland Cubed Ham4 oz.
- 4 oz. Farmland Original Breakfast Sausage Links, cooked4 oz.
- 14 oz. Package of pizza dough14 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Pizza sauce1/4 cup(s)
- 4 Eggs, lightly scrambled4
- 2 Roasted red peppers, sliced2
- 1 cup(s) Fresh spinach1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated provolone cheese1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Dried parsley1 Tsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Egg, scrambled, plus 1 tbsp water1
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Roll pizza dough into rough rectangle and place on parchment-lined sheet.
Spread pizza sauce over dough, leaving 1-inch border on 3 sides.
Top with ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, peppers, spinach and provolone.
Brush edges with egg wash. Fold up sides about an inch and brush with more egg wash.
Roll up like a jelly roll lengthwise, starting along bottom edge of dough.
Place seam-side down, brush with egg wash, and top with parsley and Parmesan. Gently cut slits along top.
Place in preheated oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.