- 6 slice(s) Farmland Thick Cut Bacon, diced6 slice(s)
- 2 oz. Butter2 oz.
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, sliced2 clove(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) All-purpose flour1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Heavy cream1 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Fresh spinach or kale1 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese, divided1 cup(s)
- 4 Eggs4
- 4 slice(s) Toasted sliced bread of choice, for dipping4 slice(s)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To make bacon Alfredo sauce, cook bacon in an oven-proof skillet over medium heat until well browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove to paper towel-lined plate and reserve. Leave residual bacon fat in skillet.
To bacon fat, add butter and heat until just melted. Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add flour to skillet, stir to combine, and cook for 2 more minutes.
Whisk in heavy cream and bring to slight simmer. Add in greens of choice and cook until just wilted. Stir in half of Parmesan cheese.
Gently crack eggs into Bacon Alfredo sauce and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake until whites are just set, about 10 minutes. Season to taste and garnish with reserved cooked bacon. Serve with toasted bread.