- 4 slice(s) Farmland Sliced Ham, warmed4 slice(s)
- 8 slice(s) Farmland Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked8 slice(s)
- 1 lb. Farmland Original Pork Sausage1 lb.
- 4 Waffles4
- 32 oz. (4 @ 8oz each) burgers, cooked32 oz.
- 4 Sunny-side up eggs4
- 1 - 2 ds. Smoked paprika, for garnish1 - 2 ds.
- 4 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese (toss in cornstarch, just until lightly coated)4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Dry mustard1 Tbsp.
- 1 pn. Crushed dry red pepper (to taste)1 pn.
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic1 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- 1 can(s)oz. Beer1 can(s)oz.
- 2 Tsp. Worcestershire sauce2 Tsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Heavy cream1/4 cup(s)
Warm waffles in oven.
Beer, Sausage, Cheese Sauce:
Toss mustard and red pepper with cheese; set aside.
Cook breakfast sausage and garlic in pot.
When cooked through, add butter. Melt butter. Add cheese mixture and stir until melted. Add beer while mixing.
Once mixed together, add Worcestershire sauce. Let cook for 5 minutes (make sure to keep stirring, so cheese does not stick to bottom of pan). Add some more heavy cream if sauce is too thick. Set aside.
To serve, lay one waffle on each plate. Top with burger, ham steak, 2 slices thick cut bacon, cheese sauce and egg. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.