- 8 slice(s) Farmland Hickory Smoked Bacon8 slice(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chopped fresh pineapple1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1 whole Roma tomato, chopped1 whole
- 1/4 cup(s) Finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus 2 tbsp chopped cilantro1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice1 Tbsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt1/8 Tsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Teriyaki sauce1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Orange juice1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Grated fresh ginger1 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Crushed red pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 12 oz. Fresh or frozen medium shrimp in shells, thawed, peeled and deveined12 oz.
- 8 6-inch white corn or flour tortillas8
- 2 cup(s) Shredded red and/or green cabbage2 cup(s)
For Pineapple Salsa, in a small cowl, combine pineapple, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Set aside.
Bacon and Shrimp Tacos
In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until browned and crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; crumble bacon.
In a large bowl stir together the teriyaki sauce, orange juice, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Remove half of the sauce and set aside. Add shrimp to remaining sauce in bowl and toss to coat.
For a gas or charcoal grill, grill shrimp in a grill basket set on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until opaque, turning once. Toss shrimp with remaining sauce.
Serve shrimp in tortillas topped with cabbage, Pineapple Salsa, and bacon.