- 4 Jumbo All Beef Franks4
- 4 Strips Farmland Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon4 Strips
- 4 Ounces Velveeta Cheese Sauce4 Ounces
- 4 Ounces Yellow Mustard4 Ounces
- ¼ Cup Chopped White Onion¼ Cup
- ¼ Cup Green Sweet Pickle Relish¼ Cup
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, Cut in Half1 Pint
- 4 Hot Dog Buns, Split Top4
- 2 Ounces Poppy Seeds2 Ounces
- ¼ Cup Melted Butter¼ Cup
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the bacon strips on a sheet pan and partially cook for 5 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Heat the grill to 375°F.
Chop the onions and tomatoes.
Wrap the hot dogs with the partially cooked bacon.
Skewer the bacon-wrapped hot dogs and grill for 3‐5 minutes.
Brush the buns with butter and grill the top for 1 minute until marked.
Spread the cheese sauce on the bottom of the bun, then wrap each hot dog with the bacon and top with the remaining ingredients.
Top the hot dog with poppy seeds and enjoy!