- 1 1/4 pounds Avocados1 1/4 pounds
- 1/2 White Onion1/2
- 5 slices Farmland® Thick-Cut Bacon5 slices
- 1 Tomato1
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Chipotles1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt1 teaspoon
Scoop the flesh from the avocados into a large bowl.
Mash with the back of a large fork or a potato masher to make a chunky paste.
Place the onion in a small strainer and rinse under cold water.
Shake off the excess water and transfer to the bowl with the avocados.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Taste and season with lime juice and salt as needed.
Garnish with the extra cilantro and serve immediately, or place a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate for up to 2 hours, then garnish with the cilantro and serve.