- 2 tablespooons Vegetable Oil2 tablespooons
- 2 cups Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes2 cups
- 1 Onion1
- Salt & Pepper
- 6 Eggs6
- 10-12 Corn Tortillas10-12
- 1 package Farmland® Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Bacon1 package
- 2 cans Red Enchilada Sauce2 cans
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Chile Powder1 tablespoon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese1 1/2 cups
Heat oven to 350ºF. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté hash browns and onion until browned. Add eggs, salt and pepper; cook and stir gently until eggs are done and mixture is still moist. Set aside, covered.
Brush skillet with oil; heat tortillas approximately 30 seconds on each side until softened.
Spoon egg mixture and 1 slice bacon down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in greased 11x7x2-inch pan.
Combine enchilada sauce and chipotle chile powder; pour over enchiladas in pan. Sprinkle top with cheese.
Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.