- 1 pkg(s) Farmland Hickory Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 20 oz. Package refrigerated hash brown (20 oz)20 oz.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese (divided)1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Sour cream1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter (melted)1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper1/4 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9'"x13" casserole dish with cooking spray.
Cut sausage into half-moon shapes (slice and then cut slices in half). Chop onion into small pieces.
In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup cheese, sour cream, onion, melted butter, salt and pepper. Add sausage and hash browns, gently toss to combine. Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until heated through and just starting to brown. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.