- 8 slice(s) Farmland Hickory Smoked Bacon8 slice(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Packed brown sugar1 1/4 cup(s)
- 37 1/4 oz. (3 @ 12.4oz each) tubes of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing37 1/4 oz.
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter, melted3/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup1 Tbsp.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet cook bacon over medium heat until browned and crisp. Remove to drain on paper towels. Very finely chop bacon. Set aside 2 tablespoons. In a medium bowl stir together the remaining bacon and brown sugar.
Open cinnamon rolls; set icing aside. Separate cinnamon rolls. With kitchen scissors, cut each roll into 2 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball. Dip each ball in melted butter then roll in brown sugar mixture to coat. Layer coated balls in Bundt pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
Bake about 40 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and cool in pan for 10 minutes. Loosen sides and carefully invert bread onto a serving platter. In small bowl stir together the icing and maple syrup. Drizzle bread with the icing mixture and sprinkle with reserved bacon.