- 1 package Farmland Pork & Bacon Sausage Links1 package
- 2 Hot Dog Buns2
- 6 Large Eggs6
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoon
- ⅛ Teaspoon Cinnamon⅛ Teaspoon
- ⅛ Teaspoon Granulated Sugar⅛ Teaspoon
- 2 Teaspoons Confectioners Sugar2 Teaspoons
- 4 Tablespoons Maple syrup4 Tablespoons
Cook sausage according to package and set aside and cool.
In a mixing bowl, add eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon sugar mixture.
Dredge the outsides of the open-top hot dog buns with the egg mixture.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and brown both sides of bread.
Remove from heat, add four sausage links to each bun.
Cut each bun in half, stack, and garnish with confectioners sugar.
Add maple syrup to the side for dipping.