- 1 pkg(s) Farmland Sliced Ham, cut into strips 1/2-in. wide1 pkg(s)
- 3 lb. Red potatoes, peeled and cubed3 lb.
- 1 Tbsp. Neutral cooking oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 cup(s) Diced white onion1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) White vinegar1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) White sugar1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Dijon mustard1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Minced chives1/4 cup(s)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
In boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender.
While potatoes are cooking, heat pan over medium heat and add oil. When oil is hot, add sliced ham and cook until lightly browned with crispy, golden edges.
When potatoes are done cooking, allow to cool slightly. While still warm, gently mix potatoes in large bowl with all other ingredients. Taste for seasoning.