- 4 4-6 Ounces (about 1-inch thick) Salmon Filets, Skin-On4 4-6 Ounces (about 1-inch thick)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt½ Teaspoon
- ½ Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper½ Teaspoon
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard4 Tablespoons
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Maple Syrup1 ½ Tablespoons
- 4 Slices Farmland Thick Cut Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled4 Slices
Preheat the gas, charcoal, or BBQ grill to 375°F.
In a bowl, combine the Dijon mustard and maple syrup.
Rub the salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Brush the maple-Dijon mixture on the salmon.
Place the salmon skin down and grill each side for 6 minutes.
Remove from the grill and top with the crumbled bacon.