- 1/2 Cup Cheddar cheese1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Farmland Original Pork Sausage Roll1 Cup
- 24 Ounces Egg Whites, Store-bought24 Ounces
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Scallions, Diced1/2 Cup
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray a muffin pan evenly with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook one cup of sausage until brown, drain, and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add egg whites, cheese, sausage, peppers, and scallions.
Fill each muffin tin with 3/4 of the mixture.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
Cool for 5 minutes and remove from the muffin pan.