- 4 oz. Farmland Pork Sausage Roll4 oz.
- 6 oz. Mushrooms6 oz.
- 2 cups Fresh spinach2 cups
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes1 cup
- 3 tbsp. Green onions3 tbsp.
- 8 Eggs8
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream1/2 cup
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese1 cup
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium sized-skillet add the Farmland Pork Sausage. Sauté and crumble until cooked throughout. Remove and set aside on a plate.
Add the mushrooms and sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add the spinach until it starts to wilt. Add cherry tomatoes, green onions and sausage back to the mixture.
In a medium bowl combine eggs, heavy cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Pour on top of the sausage and vegetables.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the egg mixture is set.
Slice into 8 pieces; serve warm.