- 1 package Farmland® Original Pork Sausage Roll1 package
- 2 cups Onion2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups Celery1 1/2 cups
- 8 oz. Fresh Mushrooms8 oz.
- 1 sleeve Saltine Crackers1 sleeve
- 16 oz. Chicken Broth16 oz.
- 2 Eggs2
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Poultry Seasoning1 1/2 tablespoons
- 12 cups Bread Cubes12 cups
Crumble sausage into large skillet; cook over medium-high heat until almost browned. Add onions, celery and mushrooms to sausage; sauté until tender-crisp.
Combine bread, crackers and poultry seasoning in large bowl. Pour sausage and vegetables over bread; stir together.
Stir in enough chicken broth to moisten stuffing. Stir in eggs. Pour into well-greased 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cook on high 1 hour; turn to low and cook an additional 4 to 6 hours.