- 1 Package Hawaiian Dinner Rolls1 Package
- 12 Ounces Farmland Pork & Bacon Sausage Roll12 Ounces
- 6 Strips Farmland Applewood Smoked Classic Cut Bacon6 Strips
- 6 Large Eggs6
- ¼ Cup Milk¼ Cup
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese2 Cups
- 4 Tablespoons Butter4 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup2 Tablespoons
- 1 Chives, Small Bundle1
- 2 Ounces Poppy Seeds2 Ounces
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spread pork and bacon sausage flat in a square baking dish and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Lay out applewood smoked bacon on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes until crispy.
Whisk together the eggs, milk, and chives. Add one tablespoon of butter and scramble. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Slice the whole pack of rolls keeping them together. Set the tops aside.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on the bottom of the rolls.
Place the sausage on top of the bottom of the rolls.
Add the scrambled egg mixture and bacon crumbles on top.
Melt the remaining butter and maple syrup. Brush the tops of the rolls with this mixture.
Place back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes and then sprinkle with poppy seeds.