- 12 slice(s) Farmland Ham Slices12 slice(s)
- 12 slice(s) Farmland Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp and drained12 slice(s)
- 1 whole Pork tenderloin1 whole
- 1/2 cup(s) Ranch salad dressing1/2 cup(s)
- 3 Tbsp. Barbecue sauce3 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Medium sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced1 whole
- 6 Large ciabatta sandwich rolls, sliced open horizontally and toasted6
- 3/4 cup(s) Shredded sharp cheddar cheese3/4 cup(s)
- Arugula or spinach leaves
Cook pork tenderloin according to directions on package then slice very thin.
Mix together salad dressing and barbecue sauce; set aside.
Sauté onion slices in oil over medium heat until very tender and dark golden brown.
Place bottom half of each toasted roll on baking sheet; spread with barbecue ranch dressing. Top with ham, pork tenderloin, caramelized onions, shredded cheese and bacon. Place under broiler until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from oven, top with arugula and crowns of rolls to serve.