- 1 Farmland Ham Steaks1
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard4 Tablespoons
- 4 Tablespoons Honey4 Tablespoons
- 4 Tablespoons Apricot-Pineapple Preserves4 Tablespoons
- 4 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice4 Tablespoons
- 1 Can Pineapple Rings1 Can
In a small bowl mix the Dijon mustard, honey, and preserves and set aside.
Heat the grill to 400°F.
Grill the ham and pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes until they have nice grill marks. Apply the honey mixture, turn over and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes. Glaze the cooked side.
Place items on a plate along with your favorite side dishes.