- 1 package Farmland Breakfast Sausage1 package
- 2 jars Marinara sauce2 jars
- 1 box Jumbo pasta shells1 box
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil1 tbsp.
- 2 Eggs2
- 15 oz. Ricotta cheese15 oz.
- 4 cups Mozzarella cheese4 cups
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese1 cup
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves1/4 cup
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper1/2 tsp.
- 2 tbsp. Fresh parsley2 tbsp.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until pork is no longer pink; drain.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Using a pastry brush, coat the sides and bottom of a 3‐quart oven-safe baking dish with oil.
Pour half of the marinara sauce into baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 2 1⁄2 cups of mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, pepper and prepared sausage.
Stuff shells with meat mixture and arrange in baking dish.
Pour remaining marinara sauce over shells.
Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.