- 16 Ounces Farmland Original Pork Sausage Roll16 Ounces
- 9 Eggs9
- 1/16 Teaspoon Salt1/16 Teaspoon
- 1/16 Teaspoon Black Pepper1/16 Teaspoon
- 1/16 Teaspoon Dried Parsley1/16 Teaspoon
- 1/16 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes1/16 Teaspoon
- 3 Bunches Chives, Chopped3 Bunches
- 1/16 Teaspoon Nutmeg1/16 Teaspoon
- 4 Slices Bread, Edges Cut Off4 Slices
- 3/4 Cup Milk3/4 Cup
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil 8 holes in a large-size muffin tin.
Place 8 of the eggs into a saucepan of water and bring to the boil, stirring regularly as the water heats up. This ensures the egg yolks will center in the white. When the water starts to bubble, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water immediately until cool. Peel eggs carefully.
Soak the bread in the milk for 1 minute. Drain and squeeze dry. Place the bread into a large bowl.
Add the sausage to the bread and use your hands to combine. Then add the remaining egg, parsley, thyme, and nutmeg. Mix to combine evenly and divide into 8 balls.
Press the minced mixture firmly around each egg, ensuring the entire egg is covered, then wrap the mixture around the middle of the egg and place it (pointed end up) into the prepared muffin tin.
Bake for 20 minutes until nicely browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes before draining on a paper towel. Served halved, warm or cold.